Other Stuff

Other crap I've written

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Daylight Moon

Daylight Moon

In the daylight the white moon gazed down on me. I smiled hello
Floating beyond the crisp blue sky she lassoed me gently drawing me up from the Earth.
Calm.
Weightless.
I journeyed further and further up as if helium replaced my blood.
The world now seen all at once.
Turning away I arrive in the moon’s serene embrace.

I bound about enjoying my new weightlessness. Nothing to hurt. Nothing hurts.

I steal a glance of spinning tension that was once home.
All time was visible.
Past
Present
Future
No symmetry
Patterns emerged. Shifted; changed disappeared and reappeared.

On my relaxed paradise:
Ease.
My thoughts drift off Up up up and away never to land. Never to be heard never- to be shared.
The chaos millions of miles away.

The moon chose peace. Orbiting in solitude.

As softly as I ascended I descend.

Embraced by those less careful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home